Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Farewell Feast

If you are a seafood and Japanese food lover, gosh, you gotta trust me, you must try Jogoya buffet at Starhill. It's worth for it, whatever food that you can or can't name it, namely Sushi, sasimi, Cooked Food, Fried Food, soft shell crab, shark fin, Buddha Jump, Ginseng Soup, Coconut Water, Kuai Leng Koh, cookies, cakes, fruit, sai mai loh, ice cream, and even Dim sum, Indian cuisine, tom yam etc...Aye, it's not merely a buffet, it's a savoury feast indeed! Above all, the food is fresh and always refilled.

We had our farewell dinner for our manager who is going to migrate to Aussie last night. Alas, I was so unlucky as another pair of my shoe broke again, hence I needed to walk with dragging feet. My boss asked me to walk barefeet on the floor as he said customers would rather concentrate on galore food than my barefeet. Haha, it sounds convincing, but I didn't want myself to be in disgrace at such a high class restaurant, of course, I didn't walk. Everybody served me with plenty of food, aye, I did feel "pai seh", but I have no better choice, hence sitting and enjoying the toothsome food, yum yum ...


My boss suggested me to walk around and have a look on the galore food and most importantly feel the ambience over there. Eventually, I walked, but hiding at the back of my colleague. I didn't know if people thought I was a handicap, it's not important anymore, I was enthralled with the Moven Pick ice cream ... Wow, when I walked around then only I realised there were lotsa stalls serving different cuisines in an exquisite and delicacy 2700sq ft space.

A gastronomic journey that I have never had before! Well, I deem I am not going to have buffet in other Japanese restaurant anymore!

4 comments:

shing said...

my mag got feature this jap rest..
n few frens also suggested this jap rest,
but then.. too expensive la....
:(

呼吸的747 @ 747 is breathing said...

Yea, it's not cheap, but it's worth for the value
You can eat whatever expensive food over there, we counted, each person can eat at lease RM200 food but it only cost you RM100 instead
Of course, we can't go so often, occassionly only lah ...
anyhow, last night dinner was hosted by my colleague :P
My boss also never been there before, all "sua ku" ...

keng 坑 said...

Gosh.. you made me feel like going. Have you tried Saisaki in Menara HLA? Is Jogoya better than Saisaki?

RM100 is really expensive, I am afraid I'll go only if I strike a number. :D

呼吸的747 @ 747 is breathing said...

Nope, I never tried Saisaki as my high class colleague didn't recommend, haha ...

One person is still alrite, 2 persons will cost u RM200, perhaps u can bring your gf there next vtime to celebrate her birthday *.*