Monday, June 12, 2006

22+1 men go after one BALL


Aye, it finally kicks off! Most of the gals cannot comprehend what is so engrossing in the scene of 22 men go after a ball, oops, it's 22+1, remember?another one is the man in your house.

There was a World Cup Rules facetiae pass around prior to the World Cup, funny list of rules that make you LOL ..Well, I don't want to be an annoyed lady during this crucial period, I am not a couch potato anyway, the man is free to occupy the TV. Above all, the man is free to watch the matches anytime he likes.

Lotsa ladies friends always complaint the man in their houses are addicted to whatsoever premier leagues and even FIFA pc game, complaining he spends most of the time in doing such "nonsense" till neglecting the beloved. The man, however, proclaims that he only spends one or the most two hours in watching the matches or playing the game.

Well, nobody is wrong in this stituation, there must be a way to compromise. Gals, if you are not keen on the matches or the game, why don't you read a book, a magazine or papers whilst your hubby is intoxicating in the world of a BALL? Emm, perhaps you should tell the beloved do not stingy to give you a kiss when his favourite team kicks a goal or he kicks a goal. Trust me, he is willing to share his joy with you.

I am not a football fan, it's flexible for me to sit or not to sit in front of the screen, if I don't feel to watch the match, I will just do my own stuff without complaint. Let the 22+1 men crazy about the ball, whereas you just share their acclaim, fair enough..

Sometimes, I do think of, if a man is not interested in the BALL at all, can he be called as a man? Will the rest clasified him as a "brokeback brother"? Haha, I would rather choose a man who is crazy about a ball than a brokeback brother. How about you?

No comments: