Friday, September 23, 2005

Hainan and Hong Kong Trip / 30.07.05~08.08.05

Me and CP have our vacation in Hainan and Hong Kong early August this year. As you know, I have been to Hong Kong several times, but it was my first visit to Hainan!

Well, basically Hainan is not a hot tourist spot for tourists. It becomes famous lately due to Boao Forum For Asia Inaugural Ceremony and the Miss World Beauty Pageant in Sanya. We visited a friend in Haikou (capital city of Hainan) and followed her travelling from Haikou to Boao, Sanya and Lan Tian. The most significant tourist attraction is Nanshan Temple in Sanya. It is well-known of its Naihan Guanyin, which is a 3 surfaces magnificent Guanyin on the sea. I deem what makes tourists fond of Hainan is the hot spring spa there. Yeah, it's remarkable, you should try it!

Hong Kong?! Ha, shopping, shopping and again, shopping! It seems to be my annual activity there! As usual, I spent a bundle and I am broke! Apart from shopping, I went to The Peak this time round - A sublime scene of Hong Kong Island! And, what make Hong Kong so special nowadays? Yes, Disneyland ! Unfortunatelly, I had no chance to visit it as it has not been opened yet. Nonetheless, there were lots of Hong Kong residents purposely made their trip to Disneyland just to have a glimpse of its outlook. Sounds ridiculous? Ha!

My next proposed trip will be either Cambodia or Hong Kong (Again?! No choice, wanna go Disneyland!!) in March 2006. Wanna join me? Book earlier ^_^

2 comments:

thecosmos said...

I wish to revisit HK. I have no time to go to the urban such as Yun Long at my last vacation. Quite annoyed.

呼吸的747 @ 747 is breathing said...

Emm...In fact, I never thought of going to the suburb when I visited Hong Kong. Ha, perhaps my purposes were shopping. Planned to visit Taifat in Lantau Island at my last trip, but ended up did shopping and shopping again.