Friday, September 02, 2005

Live On Air at MYFM

My very first on-air experience occured on the 27th May, 2005. I was invited to talk about Australian Education, live with Miss Vivian Tok, a top DJ in MYFM. No preparation, no pre-setting questions and no pre-communication prior to the show. Vivian is pretty easy to get along with, she treated you as a friend, just chitchat like you are in a coffee house, not in the studio. We chatted a lot, on-air and off-air, topics ranging from education, broadcasting, travelling to shopping (Ha, this is the most common topic amongst gals ^_^). Wow, we were so excited when talking about shopping in Hong Kong! We chatted for two hours for the show and had a very happening midnight at KTV.

Well, I received quite good feedbacks from my friends for the show. They said my performance were great and brilliant! Nonetheless, I personally thought that I was too careful while talking till I had a very slow reaction. If I will be given a chance again, I have confident it will be much better. Yeah, I am looking forward to having my 100% show! Some time in the future ...

No comments: